Thursday 3 November 2011

Pizza



I remember my first pizza: tears when I was making base. I promised to myself never again to make my own pizza base. Fortunately one of my friend gave me this simple recipe, taken from children cookbook.
Now I make my pizza base in a few minutes and is perfect every time!

Pamiętam moją pierwsza pizze: łzy przy robieniu ciasta. Obiecałam sobie, że już nigdy wiecej nie zrobie swojego ciasta na pizze. Na szcęscie przyjaciółka dała mi prosty przepis wzięty z książki kucharskiej dla dzici.
Teraz zrobienie ciasta zajmuje mi kilka minut i zawsze wychodzi idealnie! 


You need:

350g of flour
1tsp of dry yeast
1tsp of salt
250ml of warm water
1tbsp of olive oil (optional)

Mix all ingredients together and live under cover for 30min in warm place






Now grease baking pan and spread the base with your fingers.
For tomato sauce I blend chopped tined tomatoes with some herbs (drain juice before blending).
Then add any ingredients of your choice.
bake in the oven for about 20min o highest temperature.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...